Established in the year 1965 as part of Government initiatives, the University of Warwick has grown and developed into a top notch university. It is a public research university located in Warwickshire, England. The institution is highly ranked in United Kingdom, and it is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The institution offer undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses in many field of study. The university is organized into three faculties — Arts, Science Engineering and Medicine, and Social Sciences — within which there are 32 departments. The university welcome students from all over the world, and has some financial aid programs and scholarships for all students.
Applications are being accepted from international students for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships. And for 2022/23 entry, there will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants.
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on 20 January 2022.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 20 January 2022.
Country: United Kingdom
University: University of Warwick
Study level: PhD
Funding: Full tuition fees
Eligibility: International students