Ranked among the top universities in the UK by The Guardian University Guide, and became a full university in 1992, the University of West London is a public university in the United Kingdom which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London, as well as in Reading, Berkshire. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of West London; the International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL. As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University. You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador
Applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2019.
- This means that you must have already applied for a course of study at this university and you must have already received an official offer from one of our admissions officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- you must have secured admission.
- For courses starting in January 2020, applications must be received by 28 November 2019.
- For May 2020 starts, applications must be received by 30 March 2020.
- For September 2020 starts, applications must be received by 1 July 2020.
Host Country: UK
Host Institution: University of West London
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligibility: International Students