As a private university located in Jersey City, New Jersey, the Saint Peter’s University offers over 60 undergraduate and graduate programs to more than 2,600 undergraduate and 800 graduate students. It was founded as Saint Peter’s College in 1872 by the Society of Jesus, and the University has grown over the years to become one of the top universities in USA. The university is offering an International Scholarship award to outstanding international students with excellence in academic performance who is interested to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020 academic session. The scholarship is aimed at deepen academic excellence by advancing research and scholarship that has a productive impact on region and the world at large.
- The award is open to students around the world.
- This award is available in any subject offered by the university
- The Scholarship will be awarded based on academic performance and standardized test scores.
- Applicants are expected to posses official SAT or ACT scores for which is considered for their highest merit-based scholarships.
- Applicants must hold a previous certificate with remarkable results.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have the following English language requirements: Pearson PTE Academic 53, TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall), TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrollment, Completion of ELS Language Center course with a score of 112
- transcripts from all high schools attended
- short essay or personal statement and one letter of recommendation.
- Transcripts must be sent directly from your secondary school, university or an Education USA advisor.
- Prospective students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program via the common application or international admission application at the university.
- Then, you can complete the International Statement of Financial Support.
Host Country: USA
Host University: Saint Peter’s University
Study Level: Undergraduates
Funding: Tuition Award
Eligibility: International students
Closing Date: June 1, 2020