As a public research university in Tucson, Arizona USA, the University of Arizona provides an ideal environment in the various fields of studies for the students. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and research degree level programs. University of Arizona is offering the Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award for the academic year 2020-21, and encourages outstanding international students to pursue higher education in the USA.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A limited number of merit-based financial aid positions will be awarded to students based upon their application for admission who demonstrate significant international experience during high school and who exhibit outstanding academic records and test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, ACT, and SAT).
- Verify Lawful Presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the program’s total eight semesters.
- Offers are non-negotiable and are not increased to match offers from other institutions and remain the same as the initial offer for continuing students, even if a student improves their UA GPA.
- Awards are not offered to students admitted for spring.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- If a student is classified as an Arizona resident*, this application will be adjusted to cover a proportional amount of resident tuition.
- Supporting Documents: To be applying applicants must submit their complete application, transcripts, and Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) certificate.
- Admission Requirements: All students who are interested to apply for this application program must check the admission requirements by their country.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.
Host Country: USA
Host University: University of Arizona
Value: $2,000 – $35,000 per academic year for incoming freshman
Eligibility: International Students
Closing Date: 1 May, 2020