The University of Chicago is a top ranked research university in Chicago, Illinois USA. It was established in the year 1890, with its main campus is located in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. The institution contributes largely to the economy of the state by providing a good learning environment for the students to obtain any academic degree of their choices and achieve their dreams.
There are a number of scholarships for local and international students to take the advantage of and achieve their dreams. The university maintains some campuses outside the USA in Singapore, London, Paris, Beijing, and New Delhi. So students attending the University of Chicago, even better with scholarships, will be able to study not just in America, but also in different campuses around the world.
Benefits of the Scholarships
- tuition fee
- health insurance
- a meal plan, and estimates for additional costs like books
- living stipends
Application Process for enrollment
- Enroll into the undergraduate or Postgraduate degree coursework at the University by common application or coalition application at the University of Chicago.
- Submit International Student Financial Aid Application
Supporting Documents needed
- Personal Statement
- Secondary school report or transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements:Candidates must hold a high school degree or masters degree certificate.
- Language Requirement:If your native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
Note: For graduate students, the admission process is handled by individual departments.
Sponsored by: University of Chicago, USA
Funding: Fully funded
Host Country: USA
Institution(s): University of Chicago, USA
Eligible Nationality: All
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies
Closing Date: 15/02/2021