Ranked as the 4th University in Australia and established in 1949, the University of South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. The University has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world. The university invites applications from suitably qualified international students who are interested to enroll in a program at the University in Australia, for the 2020/2021 academic session. These scholarships and awards are a reflection of the University strong commitment to excellence and the generous support provided to students from University funds as well as from corporate and private donors, including the University alumni. The scholarships help students to achieve their potential, and enhance the experience of individuals who might otherwise struggle financially to maintain a place at university.
- The award is open for international students.
- The Scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have received an admission offer into a program for 2020 Term 2
- Candidates for undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Applicants must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2020.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
- apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: University of South Wales
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value: $ 5,000 – $ 10,000
Eligibility: International students
Closing Date: July 31, 2020