The Denmark Government welcomes applications from qualified international students from all over the world to study in Denmark. The scholarship is offered by the Danish Ministry of Education to fund students from countries outside the European Union/ European Economic Area. The scholarships can be awarded for a full degree higher education programme. There are two types of Scholarships offered by the Danish government; they are
- Fully Funded
- Partial Funded
The fully Funded scholarships covered all tuition fees as well as living costs, whereas, in a partially funded scholarship, the applicant will get half tuition fees.
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Other Universities and Colleges
- A citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme.
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education
Higher education is also free for students who, at the time of application,
• have permanent residence
• have temporary residence with the possibility of obtaining permanent residence;
• have a residence permit in accordance with Section 1 §9 m of the Aliens Act as the accompanying child of a foreign national who has a residence permit on the basis of employment etc., see Section 1 §9 a of the Aliens Act. (Danish text)
Closing date varies: Mar-Apr/Sep-Oct