As one of five private universities in the UK, the Regent’s University, which was established in the year 1984 as Regent’s College, is a is a non-profit private university located in London, United Kingdom. The university is offering opportunities for students from all over the world to pursue higher studies in the United Kingdom.
- Acceptable Courses: The sponsorship is available in all undergraduate programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should achieve at least three Bs at A level (or the international equivalent)
- For progressing foundation students, you should achieve a minimum 70% average across all modules
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during enrollment.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: Regent’s University London
Level: Undergraduate studies
Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
Closing Date: Not specified