Aberystwyth University, having earned so many awards, including being the first university in the world to be awarded Plastic Free University status, is a public research university in Aberystwyth, Wales, and was Founded in the year 1872 as University College Wales, Aberystwyth. Aberystwyth University offer Scholarship for Masters taught (excluding PGCE), LLM by research and MPhil tuition fees for Aberystwyth University graduates registering for study in 2020/2021 academic session. The Aber-Grad Scholarship applies to both UK/EU and International students.
- You must hold at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree
- The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance learning)
- It does not cover staff candidates.
- Application is open to all candidates around the world
- The award is for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Applicants must hold at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship
- Candidates are to check the admission requirement of the University
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
- Copies of University transcripts and Degree certificates
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience)
- English language certificates.
Candidates are not required to apply separately for this award as it is automatically awarded to students on enrolment. To apply for admission, Candidates must submit an online application and get enrolled in their course choice.
Host country/ Region: UK
Host University: Aberystwyth University
Funding: Tuition award
Study Level: Undergraduates
Closing Date: July 30, 2020
Application Link: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/postgrad/fees-finance/non-eu/taught/abergrad/