Established in 1959 as a non-denominational institution, York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. Several of York’s programs have gained notable recognition both nationally and internationally. York University in Canada is calling for applications from international students to participate in the Undergraduate York Science Scholars program made available through the university’s Faculty of Science, and aims at assisting high-performing science students meet their dream of studying in Canada on scholarship.
- Undergraduate degree opens for Canadian and International students.
- Scholarships to be awarded for any undergraduate degree study program offered by the university.
- All students, Canadian and International, who have applied for entrance to the York University Faculty of Science for full-time study starting in fall 2020, are eligible to apply for this program.
- Newly enrolled first-year Faculty of Science students are eligible to receive this award.
- For the purpose of admission, applicants must have a high academic achievement (minimum 80% admission average or equivalent),
English Language Requirement
- Applicants outside the home country whose official language is not English will often need to provide proof of the language ability order to be able to study there.
- Reference Letters
- Personal Statements
Deadline: 23rd March 2020