As a degree-granting university, California Intercontinental University was established in 2003 and it is an accredited institution of higher learning in California. The university offers various doctorate (DBA), master’s (MBA) and bachelor’s degree programs. California Intercontinental University is offering the Global Citizen funding for students from around the globe for undergraduate programs
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: degree program in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applying as an international student
- Must have a GPA of 3.0
- International students starting classes for the first time on February 17, 2020, may be eligible.
- How to Apply: To participate, students are required to take admission in the degree program at the university. After that, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to create and submit a 1-2 minute video answering the following questions: What is the biggest challenge a CIU degree will help you overcome? Why is education important to you? Why did you choose CIU?
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a CGPA of C or higher in their previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide official evidence of English language proficiency demonstrated by one of the following:
- A minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 61 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT)
- 0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) for undergraduate students prior to enrollment.
- Master Students must have a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 71 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT), or a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) prior to enrollment.
- Doctoral students must have a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 71 on the Internet-Based Test (iBT), or a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) prior to enrollment.
- Students starting classes for the first time in 2020 will be eligible to earn an award amount of up to $10,000.
- Students may earn a maximum of $750 per semester to be applied toward their future school tuition and fees.
Application Link: https://www.caluniversity.edu/international-students-scholarship/